2014/10/25

Korean Dessert (설빙) - Korean red bean ice

There are many cafe(카페) franchises in Korea. To name a few , Cafe Bene(카페 베네), Pascucci (파스쿠찌), Two Some Place (투썸 플레이스), Hollys (홀리스), I don't know why they decide to use this name LOL), Angel in Us.

IMHO, Korean coffe is not that good. Except Hollys and McDonald.
(I am an avid McDonald coffee fan)

You can also find red bean ice (팥빙수=potbingsoo) and even bubble teas in Korean cafe.

You can find various versions of red bean ice in Taiwan and Japan.

The Korean Potbingsoo has rice cakes, red bean ice, ice cream, jelly and shaven ice made of lightly sweetened milk.

(From Angel in us)

I don't know where this is from


From Cafebene



From Pascucci
My favourite is from Sungbling (설빙), a dessert franchise.
On their menu it is called 눈꽃 빙수 (Nun Kkot Bing Soo).
Nun Kkot means ICE FLOWER. Isn't it a pretty name?

I wish they open one here in Toronto



No comments:

Post a Comment