2014/10/21

How to speak Korean like a fan girl!

I am speaking in favour of JYJ because I support JYJ very much.
Aside from JYJ, I like Big Bang, Shinee Taemin, and sadly TVXQ too.

In Toronto there are tons of Chinese people as well as Korean people and fans from other companies. So if you work for JYJ entertainment company, please message to me. Although I have sent you an email. 

마케팅에 협력 하겠으니 제발 JYJ 콘서트 해 주세요. 메세지 주세요.


Yuchun (or Yuchun Oppa, if you are younger than him), I miss you very much.
유천아 (유천 오빠) 너무 보고 싶어요.
Yuchun, nuhmoo bogo sippoyoh.


Yuchun, how come you don't come to Canada?
왜 캐나다에 안 오는 거지요?
Wae, Canada ae ahn onun guhjiyo?


You came to US, France, why not Toronto?
미국이랑 프랑스도 갔는데, 왜 토론토에는 안 오나요?
Migukirang Puransudoh gatnundae, wae Torontoaenun ahn ohnahyo?


Please come.
제발 와 주세요.
Jaebaal wah jusaeyo?


It's not that cold  here(Toronto).
여기(토론토) 별로 안 추워요.
Yeogi(Toronto) Byulo ahn chuwuhyo?


I miss Jaejoong and Junsoo also.
재중이랑 준수도 보고싶어요.
Jaejoongeelahng junsoudoh bogosipoyo?


Hurry and come before going to military.
군대가기 전에 빨리 와요.
Guhndaegahgi jeonae ppali wahyo.









No comments:

Post a Comment