2014/09/09

[Three Musketeers] You've gotta see this drama !



이 드라마 너무 좋아 =_=
I just fell in love with this drama.
Je aime  beaucoup ce drama!



삼총사 너무 재미 있어요!
Three Musketeers is so good.
Ce K-drama est tres bon!



정용하 나오는 드라마는 안 봤죠.
미소년 취향이 아니라 관심이 없었어요. 
I didn't see any of Jung Yong Ha's drama,
I am not a big fan of pretty pretty boys.
Je n'ai pas vu des  dramas de Jung Yong Ha
Je n'etait pas interesse a Jung Yong Ha. Je n'aime pas les pretty boys beaucoup.


사극 옷이랑 액션도 멋있고, 스토리 라인도 기대되요.
I really like the costumes and the movie actions.
I am looking forward to seeing how the writers twist the original plot for the Korean Choson dynasty setting.
J'aime les costumes et actions dans le drama.
J'ai hate d'en voir plus des "twists" ce que les drama journalistes fait pour la dynastie de Choson.
J'apprecie 


저는 알렉산더 듀마의 몬트 크리스토 백작을 아주 감명깊게 봐서,
삼총사도 기대되네요. 이 기회에 한 번 읽어볼려고요.
I like Alexander Dumas' The Count of Mont Cristos. I should read The Three Musketeers this time.


몬트 크리스토 백작은 너무 두꺼워서 읽는데 힘들었는데... 삼총사도 두껍겠지요?
The Count of Mont Cristos is a thick book. It took so much time for me to finish it. 
I bet The Three Musketeers would be the same?




No comments:

Post a Comment